The Visual Communications Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing assets and content created to support our customers products and services as well as other marketing goals. From concept through to execution, this candidate will improve all UX Design by bringing our brand and our customer’s brands to life and keeping these consistent across all various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with your strategy, copywriting and community management teammates to support our website design and content marketing teams (blog, social media assets, and more) for a diverse base of customers
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great graphic design
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Manage other graphic design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- BA/BS diploma or equivalent working experience
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position
- Experience designing for digital marketing. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
It’s you we’re looking for
Get in touch, we would love to hear more about you and the work that you have done. Please send this info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply shortly!